5 Year Warranty covers every new Tunit Advantage purchased.
2 Year Warranty covers every new Tunit Original, Optimum and Power Pedal purchased.
Conditions of Warranty
All internal components are guaranteed against failure over the warranty period. The casing for the product is guaranteed to be free from cracking and coming apart over the period of the warranty. The plugs and removable covers are guaranteed from defect over the period. The harness and plugs are to be free from defect and any deterioration other than fair wear and tear that does not effect the functionality of the product. Replacement & Repair Any defective product will be replaced with new if possible at the earliest opportunity unless inhibited by updated models and configurations within the warranty period. In this case the product will be repaired and tested to pre delivery standards. In all cases we will endeavour to honour all aspects of this guarantee, without due prejudice however the following items and conditions are not covered by the warranty and were appropriate will invalidate the existing warranty
Exceptions to Warranty
- Incorrect installation other than that set out in the guidelines
- Misuse of the product for any other purpose than that it is intended to be used for.
- Connecting any other device or product to the product for any purpose.
- Dismantling or removing of any covers or harness other than those instructed for adjustment or otherwise instructed by the manufacturer (Tunit (BVS LTD)) or one of its distributors.
- Water ingress caused by Incorrect installation or inappropriate location of the product adverse to the guidelines set out in the instructions.
- Vibration or collision damage caused by Incorrect installation or inappropriate location of the product adverse to the guidelines set out in the instructions.
- Wear and tear on the casing, harness or plugs caused by Incorrect installation or inappropriate location of the product adverse to the guidelines set out in the instructions.
- Poor appearance of the product due to fair wear and tear is not covered, including deterioration of paint , polymer, acrylic or any decorative coatings.
- A defective Tunit will not entitle the purchaser to a replacement harness and vice versa a defective harness will not give right to a replacement Tunit when the other is in working order.
- A replacement or repair under warranty will not entitle an extension nor a new beginning to the warranty on the product or component.
Period of Warranty
5 Years commencing on the purchase date or warranty registration date (whichever is the earlier).
The product warranty of 5 years continues if the product is transferred onto another vehicle belonging to the original purchaser. If the Tunit Advantage is sold or gifted to another party the product warranty is not carried over.
Tunit (BVS Ltd) Claims Office is registered under the Data Protection Act. You are the only person authorised to make representations to Tunit (BVS Ltd) Claims Office about this Warranty. If You require any other person to enquire on Your behalf including receiving any validated claim payments Tunit (BVS Ltd) Claims Office will require Your specific prior authorisation in writing.
The data supplied by You will only be used for the purposes of processing this Warranty, including payments, administration and handling any claim which may arise. We will not sell or in any way pass over Your personal details to any third party unless required to do so in order to comply with the terms of any lawfully authorised investigation.
Use Of Language
All Warranty documents and all communications with You about this Warranty will be in easy to understand English. No other language other than English w ill be used.